Saturday, November 15, 2014

The one about me

I've always wanted to be really great at something.  Growing up, I was good at sports, made good grades and had a good group of friends.  I seemed to be pretty good at all of these things but always had a secret desire to be great.  I envied the really good singers, those that made friends easily, and the ones that always seemed to excel in everything without really trying. 

I got married in June 2011.  To risk sounding cliche, I really got to marry my best friend.  We started out in Columbia with our sweet golden retriever Boozer.  It took me a short two years before I started getting the baby fever.  Through a series of job changes and life changes we moved back to my hometown of Greenville and prepared for the birth of our little baby girl.  In June 2014, we became parents to the most perfect little girl in the world.

 I've decided now that I DO want to be really great.  I want to be a great wife and I want to be a great mom.  Some day when my children are old, I want them to know how much I love the Lord, how much I love my husband, and how much I love my babies!  The greatest gift is to love and be loved.  Thank-you Lord for this amazing life.  Thank-you for giving me a little bit of sunshine.  What an amazing journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment